All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThere's easier, faster, or more practical way to learn the really tough subjects. Medical Termilogy Demystified covers all the basic terms of disease and injury, abrmal anatomy and physiology, surgical techniques, drugs, and other therapies - in the context of real, practical health issues. This self-teaching guide comes complete with key points, background information, quizzes at the end of each chapter, and even a final exam.
- Author BiographyDale Layman, Ph.D., Grand Ph.D. in Medicine, is Professor of Biology and Human Anatomy and Physiology at Joliet Junior College. He is the author of McGraw-Hill's Biology Demystified, Anatomy Demystified, and Physiology Demystified. He is the first Grand Doctor of Philosophy in Medicine in the United States and has received numerous other international honors and awards for his writing and creative thinking.
- Author(s)Dale Layman
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/01/2006
- SubjectMedicine: General
- Series TitleDemystified
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Professional
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight779 g
- Width210 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine25 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.00Trending at AU $19.18
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.53
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.37
- AU $36.79Trending at AU $38.16
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.69
- AU $20.18Trending at AU $24.51
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $33.66
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.