Medical Terminology Systems (w/TermPlus 3.0) by Barbara A. Gylys, Mary Ellen Wedding (Paperback, 2013)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $133.20+ AU $10.00 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by roxy*books
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $80.93+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $73.59
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.11
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $71.05
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $103.87
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.29
- AU $57.95Trending at AU $58.89
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $113.02
About this product
- DescriptionThis title presents a word building and body systems approach! The original word-building text is better than ever with the addition of The Medical Language Lab, a new, interactive, online experience for mastering the language of medicine. The perfect length for any course, this full-color, illustrated text uses a body systems organization with an emphasis on word building. You'll begin by learning the parts of words - roots, combining forms, suffixes, and prefixes. Then, use your understanding of word parts to learn medical termilogy. Mnemonic devices and engaging, interactive activities make word-building fun and easy, ensuring you retain the information you need for success. NEW! Online. Interactive. Progressive. The Medical Language Lab is the new, interactive, online program that ensures your students master the language of medicine. Based on proven language methodology, it guides your students step by step from basic through advanced levels of proficiency to become confident medical language speakers. A special code in the front of the book unlocks The MLL for you and your students. Use it with your current learning management system or with its integrated grade book. Customize it to meet the needs of your course. The author's invative word-building approach covers each word one by one, introducing the word elements first - roots, combining forms, suffixes, and prefixes - to help you easily decipher medical termilogy. Full-color illustrations and a streamlined layout helps you progress throughout the text, step by step. A reading level, appropriate for all learners, makes concepts crystal clear. Body Systems Connections tables identify interrelationships of each body system to give you a thorough understanding of each system. Coverage features all aspects of healthcare, including diagstic and therapeutic procedures and a strong focus on A&P and pathology. Every body systems chapter includes complete medical records, word-building activities, and key terms. It includes coverage of commonly used psychiatric terms and drugs. Student resources online at DavisPlus help increase your retention...NEW! Study Questions, Audio pronunciations, Medical record activities, and, Animations.
- Author(s)Barbara A. Gylys,Mary Ellen Wedding
- PublisherF.A. Davis Company
- Date of Publication30/04/2013
- SubjectMedicine: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationPennsylvania
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintF.A. Davis Company
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight1642 g
- Width216 mm
- Height274 mm
- Spine29 mm
- Edition Statement7th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.