Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $96.53
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.55Trending at AU $86.07
About this product
- DescriptionIllustrated with almost 100 clear figures this book demystifies the basis of medical termilogy, explaining the way medical terms are formed. Concise descriptions of the structure and function of the human body, diseases and conditions afflicting people, together with medical and surgical procedures used to treat patients, are all included. It also contains the meanings of commonly used medical and pharmaceutical abbreviations.
- Author(s)Mary Bird Srn Fams
- Date of Publication24/07/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectFamily & Health: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight581 g
- Width191 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
- Edition Statement3rd
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.