All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $94.99Trending at AU $106.80
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.51
- AU $104.90Trending at AU $118.13
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $108.21
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $107.51
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $106.06
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.61
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume provides a contemporary overview of new strategies for traditional medicine development. It emphasizes the importance of cataloging ethmedical information, determining the active principles, and examining the genetic diversity and range of actions of traditional medicines. It discusses the challenges of using traditional medicines for diseases where access to modern medicine is limited, and the research areas needed to improve quality, safety, and efficacy for enhancing healthcare. Affirming the importance of traditional medicines as an essential and integral component of healthcare systems, it explores the vast opportunities for their evidence-based development.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Inc
- Date of Publication31/07/2012
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationEnfield
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintScience Publishers,U.S.
- Content Note53 black & white illustrations, 4 colour illustrations
- Weight1065 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine43 mm
- Edited byGeoffrey A. Cordell,Jose L. Martinez,Luca Rastrelli,M. K. Rai,Mariela Marinoff
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.