All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMichael Moore, rewned herbalist, teacher, and author of several medicinal plant books, presents a one-of-a-kind guide to over 300 species of plants geographically ranging from Baja California to Alaska. This uniquely attractive book educates the reader to both native and introduced species within this region. With over eighty line drawings, forty-four colour photographs, maps, and a glossary, this book contains clear and reliable information on: Identification and safe use of the plants; Appearance, habitats, collecting methods, and storage; Therapeutic uses, constituents, and preparations; Potential toxicities and medical contraindications; Tea-making, tincturing, and salve making.'
- Author BiographyMichael Moore is a respected herbalist and teacher of herbology for more than two decades. He lives in Bisbee, Arizona.
- Author(s)Michael Moore
- PublisherMuseum of New Mexico Press
- Date of Publication01/11/2011
- Place of PublicationNew Mexico
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMuseum of New Mexico Press
- Content Notecolour & b/w photos & maps
- Weight710 g
- Width230 mm
- Height155 mm
- Spine25 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.54
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.78
- AU $33.32Trending at AU $36.33
- AU $31.69Trending at AU $33.69
- AU $19.98Trending at AU $22.99
- AU $36.16Trending at AU $49.55
- AU $26.67Trending at AU $29.78
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.