All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis beautifully illustrated guide highlights the most familiar species of medicinally relevant, widespread trees, shrubs and wildflowers. Laminated for durability, this one ounce pocket guide provides simplified, essential information for hikers and campers of all ages on how to treat common backcountry maladies with wild plants. Ideal for field use by experts and vices alike.
- Author BiographyWriter and Bushcraft/survival specialist, Jason Schwartz is the founder of Rocky Mountain Bushcraft, a blog that features articles, news stories, outdoor tips and product reviews written from a Bushcraft and wilderness survival perspective. Schwartz is a former Red Cross certified Wilderness and Remote First Aid Instructor, and has taught Bushcraft and wilderness survival techniques to the Longmont, Colorado Troop of the Boy Scouts of America. He has also interned with the US Forest Service as a forestry technician, and studied outdoor recreation, wilderness survival, forestry and wildland firefighting at Colorado Mountain College in Leadville, Colorado. In addition, Jason is a regular contributor at Backpacker Magazine, where he shares his expertise on Bushcraft and wilderness survival.
- Author(s)Jason Schwartz
- PublisherWaterford Press Ltd
- Date of Publication28/04/2016
- SubjectNatural History: General
- Place of PublicationBlaine, WA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWaterford Press Ltd
- Weight40 g
- Width92 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Edited byJames Kavanagh
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.90Trending at AU $23.01
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $75.38
- AU $32.85Trending at AU $36.70
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.07
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.48
- AU $17.43Trending at AU $19.79
- AU $44.07Trending at AU $51.53
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.