All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $5.99Trending at AU $8.24
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.83
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.29
- AU $67.69Trending at AU $74.89
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $36.97
- AU $44.28Trending at AU $47.12
About this product
- DescriptionMedicinal Seasonings provides an insight into the wonderful healing powers of spices and the scientific proof of their mechanisms of action. The intention is to provide useful information for those looking for ways to protect themselves against the degenerative diseases that are the scourge of most developed countries and their ageing populations. All of the foods that appear are commonly used culinary spices and have potent protective effects against cancer, heart disease, obesity, Alzheimer's disease and can also slow the ageing process.
- Author BiographyKeith Scott is a medical doctor who has worked in the UK and New Zealand and in the rural areas of Southern Africa. He is the author of two other books: Natural Home Pharmacy (New Holland 1998) and Homoeopathy: The Potent Force of the Minimum Dose (Thorsons 1982).
- Author(s)Keith Scott
- PublisherMedspice Press
- Date of Publication01/12/2006
- SubjectAlternative Therapies & Health
- Place of PublicationCape Town
- Country of PublicationSouth Africa
- ImprintMedspice Press
- Out-of-print date01/09/2014
- Content Noteb&w diagams
- Weight290 g
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.