All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionReaders will learn what goes into the making of an aspirin and how some medical discoveries have been the result of trial, error, and chem-tacular luck! Easy experiments allow budding scientists to test theories.
- Author(s)Jon Eben
- PublisherCrabtree Publishing Co,Canada
- Date of Publication01/06/2011
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Series TitleChemtastrophe!
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintCrabtree Publishing Co,Canada
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, colour illustrations
- Weight159 g
- Width211 mm
- Height272 mm
- Spine5 mm
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $89.29Trending at AU $102.55
- AU $13.45Trending at AU $15.78
- AU $49.72Trending at AU $53.97
- AU $15.95Trending at AU $18.87
- AU $10.00Trending at AU $11.94
- AU $7.38Trending at AU $10.69
- AU $8.88Trending at AU $12.41
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.