All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.19
- AU $69.30Trending at AU $126.99
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $10.45
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.54
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $22.31
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.48
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $40.72
About this product
- DescriptionThe new edition of this textbook provides a comprehensive and up-to-date introduction to media linguistics. It presents basic terms in communication theory and describes the major linguistic phemena in today's German-language mass media (press, radio, TV, and the new media ), including recent examples.
- Author BiographyHarald Burger, Universitat Zurich, Schweiz;Martin Luginbuhl, Universite de Neuchatel, Schweiz.
- Author(s)Harald Burger,Martin Luginbuhl
- PublisherWalter de Gruyter
- Date of Publication29/01/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPopular Culture & Media: General Interest
- Series Titlede Gruyter Studium
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWalter de Gruyter
- Weight800 g
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
- Edition Statement4th
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.