Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.84
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.82
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.31
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.95
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $37.00
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $47.15
- AU $24.97Trending at AU $28.26
About this product
- DescriptionMedieval America: Cultural Influences of Christianity in the Law and Public Policy offers a critique of the way in which Christian religious doctrine has influenced the domain of law and public policy in the United States. This is carried out through an examination of the religious components in current practices in education, the treatment of political symbols, crime and punishment, the human body, and democratic politics.
- Author BiographyAndrew M. Koch is professor of political philosophy at the Department of Government and Justice Studies at Appalachian State University in Boone, North Carolina. Paul H. Gates, Jr. is professor of communication law in the Department of Communication at Appalachian State University in Boone, North Carolina.
- Author(s)Andrew M. Koch,Paul H. Gates
- PublisherLexington Books
- Date of Publication16/10/2013
- SubjectReligion: Comparative, General & Reference
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLexington Books
- Weight290 g
- Width153 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.