Save on Textbooks
- AU $39.95Trending at AU $54.46
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.29
- AU $18.90Trending at AU $23.12
- AU $32.44Trending at AU $38.14
- AU $53.34Trending at AU $55.99
- AU $28.48Trending at AU $29.55
- AU $45.07Trending at AU $52.06
About this product
- DescriptionAsuperb paramic study of clothing worn in the Middle Ages. A meticulously researched text is enhanced with nearly 700 illustrations depicting all manner of apparel from fur-trimmed cloaks and brocaded robes of courtiers and the bility to simpler mantles, tunics and trousers worn by merchants, huntsmen, and other commoners.
- Author(s)Herbert Norris
- PublisherDover Publications Inc.
- Date of Publication01/02/2000
- SubjectDesign & Commercial Art
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDover Publications Inc.
- Out-of-print date30/04/2012
- Content Note682 illustrations
- Weight771 g
- Width154 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine27 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.