All listings for this product
Consider these sponsored items
About this product
- DescriptionOne of the great discoveries of the Middle Ages was the beauty of the natural world. Earlier the life of warfare and danger had blunted appreciation of nature. Now the enclosed garden represented more than a safe place away from strife.
- Author(s)Phoebe Ann Erb
- PublisherStemmer House Publishers Inc.,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/11/1999
- Place of PublicationOwings Mills
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintStemmer House Publishers Inc.,U.S.
- Content NoteIll.
- Weight200 g
- Width215 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine5 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.61
- AU $166.94Trending at AU $169.05
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $116.86
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $107.96
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $106.36
- AU $49.80Trending at AU $52.07
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $104.93
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.