All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $103.88Trending at AU $107.25
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.14
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $116.18
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $107.33
- AU $49.79Trending at AU $51.77
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $104.32
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $88.30
About this product
- DescriptionAnthony Emery is a leading authority on the medieval houses of England and Wales. A founder Commissioner of English Heritage, former Chairman of Bath Archaeological Trust and a Fellow of the Society of Antiquaries, he has combined a business career with academic research.His book adopts a radically new approach to the development of houses between the eleventh and sixteenth centuries from Norman to Tudor times emphasising how their design evolved in response to political and social influences. More than a thousand medieval houses have survived in England and Wales and a list of those that are open to the public is included in the book. There are numerous illustrations, mostly in colour, throughout the text.
- Author BiographyAnthony Emery is a leading authority on medieval houses. A founder Commissioner of English Heritage, former Chairman of Bath Archaeological Trust and Fellow of the Society of antiquaries, he has combined n extended business profession with an academic career.
- Author(s)Anthony Emery
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication01/03/2007
- Series TitleDiscovering S.
- Series Part/Volume Number297
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintShire Publications Ltd
- Content Notecolour and b&w
- Weight240 g
- Width128 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine10 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.