All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $33.15Trending at AU $35.14
- AU $30.28Trending at AU $34.60
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.01
- AU $21.17Trending at AU $25.58
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $23.42
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
About this product
- DescriptionIf there is a central theme of this volume, it is the supply of money in circulation, rather than the importance of money, per se . It was this circulation that determined the movement of prices, of trade, and of credit - in short, it was this that underpinned the commercialisation of the ecomy, and therefore was the most important medieval money matter.
- Author BiographyDiana Wood is Associate Tutor in Local History at Oxford University's Department for Continuing Education. She is also a Senior Research Fellow in History at the University of East Anglia.
- Author(s)Diana Wood
- PublisherOxbow Books
- Date of Publication01/11/2004
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxbow Books
- Content Note5 b/w pls, 5 tbs
- Weight240 g
- Width170 mm
- Height242 mm
- Spine6 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.