All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $74.23Trending at AU $76.09
- AU $35.55Trending at AU $38.80
- AU $31.84Trending at AU $37.29
- AU $10.39Trending at AU $15.38
- AU $37.63Trending at AU $38.56
- AU $26.33Trending at AU $51.27
- AU $30.79Trending at AU $36.54
About this product
- DescriptionMedieval and Early Modern Film and Media contextualizes historical films in an invative way - t only relating them to the history of cinema, but also to premodern and early modern media. It calls our attention to strange, sometimes opaque phemena in film and literary theory that have previously gone unrecognized.
- Author BiographyRichard Burt is Professor of English and Film and Media Studies at the University of Florida, USA.
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication18/01/2011
- SubjectFilm, TV & Radio
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2008
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight435 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Edited byRichard Burt
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.