Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.09
- AU $166.94Trending at AU $170.17
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $117.55
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $108.59
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $106.99
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $52.38
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.54
About this product
- DescriptionSince its founding in 1943, Medievalia et Humanistica has won worldwide recognition as the first scholarly publication in America to devote itself entirely to medieval and Renaissance studies. Since 1970, a new series, sponsored by the Modern Language Association of America and edited by an international board of distinguished scholars and critics, has published interdisciplinary articles. In yearly hardcover volumes, the new series publishes significant scholarship, criticism, and reviews treating all facets of medieval and Renaissance culture: history, art, literature, music, science, law, ecomics, and philosophy. Volume 38 showcases a broad range of medieval scholarship, including five original articles that explore French, English, Italian, and Latin subjects. The volume also features one review article and seven review tices that illustrate the volume's interdisciplinary scope.
- Author BiographyReinhold F. Glei and Wolfgang Polleichtner are researchers at the Latin Philology Institute of Ruhr-Universitat Bochum. Nina Tomaszewski is academic staff at Ruhr-Universitat Bochum. Paul Maurice Clogan, longstanding editor of Medievalia et Humanistica, passed away on July 29 this year. With the publication of volume 37 (2011) he had retired from many successful years of editorship. It was his extraordinary learnedness and devotion that made the journal internationally successful and highly reputed. For this, the scientific community is deeply indebted to him. We are greatly saddened by the loss of this exceptional scholar and will keep his memory in the highest esteem.
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication19/12/2012
- SubjectLiterary Criticism
- Series TitleMedievalia et Humanistica Series
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield Publishers
- Content Note0
- Weight385 g
- Width161 mm
- Height239 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edited byReinhold F. Glei,Wolfgang Polleichtner
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.