Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.15
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $117.64
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $108.68
- AU $49.77Trending at AU $52.42
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.63
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $89.41
- AU $86.99Trending at AU $97.42
About this product
- DescriptionTake an inward journey for a happier, healthier, more productive lifeMeditation is a great way to reduce stress, increase energy, and enjoy better health. It is believed to result in a state of greater calmness and physical relaxation, and psychological balance. Plus, practicing meditation can change how you relate to the flow of emotions and thoughts in your everyday life. This fun and easy guide has long been a favorite with meditation newcomers . . . and w it's even better. Meditation For Dummies offers a newly recorded CD featuring more than 70 minutes of music and guided meditations that are keyed to topics in the book, from tuning in to your body, transforming suffering, and replacing negative patterns to grounding yourself, consulting the guru within, and finding a peaceful place. The book also discusses the latest research on the health benefits of meditation, along with new advice on how to get the most out of meditation in today's fast-paced world.Includes new information on the recent research on the causes of happiness and how meditation can improve moodFeatures a set of suggested meditations for becoming happierExamines new research on brain changes in people practicing meditationNew, revised, and refreshed content throughout, including insight into the best meditation apps, electronic content, and websites Praised by Deepak Chopra as a useful guidebook filled with clear instructions and helpful hints, this hands-on, friendly guide gives you everything you need to begin experiencing the many benefits of meditation.
- Author BiographyStephan Bodian, a licensed psychotherapist and former editor-in-chief of Yoga Journal, has practiced and taught meditation for over 40 years and has written extensively on meditation, stress management, and spirituality. His articles have appeared in Fitness, Cooking Light, Natural Solutions, and other national magazines.
- Author(s)Stephan Bodian
- Date of Publication20/08/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectEncyclopedias & General Reference
- Country of PublicationMexico
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, black & white line drawings
- Weight544 g
- Width170 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.