All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTen minutes to a calmer, more peaceful youFrom the creators of the Wall Street Journal bestseller Mindfulness Made Simple comes a new book to help busy meditators release tension, relieve stress, and reconnect with peace and tranquility.Meditation Now: A Beginner's Guide provides friendly advice, step-by-step guidance, and a range of ten-minute meditations that fit easily into tight schedules.Filled with time-hored practices and insightful discussions, Meditation Now: A Beginner's Guide makes it easy to learn meditation, with: Step-by-step instructions for 18 meditation techniques that can be practiced anytime, anywhere14 -Take Ten- meditations to promote mindfulness in everyday situations like traffic jams and work presentationsEssential advice and guidelines for overcoming common obstacles like boredom and relating skillfully to thoughts and emotions3 focused 28-day meditation plans for those months when you need extra emotional support, happiness, or relaxationInspirational quotations and practical tips that motivate you to deepen your practiceWith Meditation Now: A Beginner's Guide, peace, clarity, and wisdom can be yours with just ten minutes of restful breathing a day.
- Author(s)Elizabeth Reninger
- PublisherCallisto Media Inc.
- Date of Publication02/06/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMind, Body & Spirit: General
- Place of PublicationCA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAlthea Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight204 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.54
- AU $25.79Trending at AU $26.18
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.78
- AU $33.32Trending at AU $36.33
- AU $19.99Trending at AU $22.99
- AU $36.16Trending at AU $49.55
- AU $18.16Trending at AU $21.18
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.