All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn Meditation Now or Never Steve Hagen, a Zen priest and bestselling author of Buddhism Plain and Simple, provides an accessible and thorough manual on meditation, for both newcomers and experienced practitioners. In the modern world our lives are more frenetic than ever. We live with a burning sense that we have to get something done. But what do we really achieve? And why are we never satisfied? This book is an invitation to switch off, and to enjoy stillness - right w. Steve Hagen offers simple practices that avoid needlessly complicating meditation; highlights where many of us get stuck in meditating - and how to get unstuck; and, above all, focuses on meditation t simply as a spiritual technique, but as a way of living.
- Author BiographySteve Hagen is a Zen priest and long-time teacher of Buddhism. For fifteen years he studied with Zen Master Dainin Katagiri. He lives in Minneapolis and teaches at Dharma Field Meditation and Learning Center in St. Paul.
- Author(s)Steve Hagen
- PublisherPenguin Books Ltd
- Date of Publication05/07/2012
- SubjectMind, Body & Spirit: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPenguin Books Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight157 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine12 mm
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.88Trending at AU $23.68
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $73.52
- AU $32.88Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $37.66Trending at AU $38.33
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.32
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.67
- AU $20.38Trending at AU $26.66
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.