All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTouch the Essence of Meditation in Every Moment That ArisesIs it possible for meditation to be utterly effortless? To experience the depths of being in any given moment of our lives t just while we practice? Not only is it possible, explains Eckhart Tolle, but it is the very way we come to touch the essence of meditation. With Meditation, we join this treasured teacher as he discusses the many methods of meditation and their shared purpose: accessing the richness and power of pure presence.This illuminating program explores: The role of meditation in everyday lifeHow to discover inner space as a portal to presenceThe traditional art of meditating on an object, including the breathJust sitting and living in alignment with what isThe true meaning of acceptance meditation's central goalIn its deepest sense, meditation is never a means to an end. It is about fully being and horing the entire range of our experience what Eckhart calls saying yes. Whether you're just starting a practice or looking to go deeper than ever before, Meditation offers vital insights for anyone eager to taste the fruits of this revered discipline. Note: This program is excerpted from Creating a New Earth.
- Author BiographyEckhart TolleSpiritual teacher and author Eckhart Tolle was born in Germany and educated at the Universities of London and Cambridge. At the age of twenty-nine, a profound inner transformation radically changed the course of his life. The next few years were devoted to understanding, integrating, and deepening that transformation, which marked the beginning of an intense inward journey. Later, he began to work in London with individuals and small groups as a counselor and spiritual teacher. Since 1995 he has lived in Vancouver, Canada.Eckhart Tolle is the author of the #1 New York Times bestseller The Power of Now (translated into 33 languages) and the highly acclaimed follow-up A New Earth, which are widely regarded as two of the most influential spiritual books of our time.Eckhart s profound yet simple teachings have already helped countless people throughout the world find inner peace and greater fulfillment in their lives. At the core of the teachings lies the transformation of consciousness, a spiritual awakening that he sees as the next step in human evolution. An essential aspect of this awakening includes transcending our ego-based state of consciousness. This is a prerequisite not only for personal happiness but also for the ending of violent conflict endemic on our planet.Eckhart is a sought-after public speaker and teaches and travels extensively throughout the world. Many of his talks, intensives, and retreats are published on CD and DVD. Most of the teachings are given in English, but occasionally Eckhart also gives talks in German and Spanish. In addition to The Power of Now and A New Earth, Eckhart has written a book designed for meditative reading entitled Stillness Speaks. A book consisting of selections from The Power of Now entitled Practicing the Power of Now is also available. For more information on Eckhart Tolle, please visit eckharttolle.com.
- Author(s)Eckhart Tolle
- PublisherSounds True Inc
- Date of Publication11/03/2013
- SubjectMind, Body & Spirit: General
- Place of PublicationLouisville, CO
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSounds True Inc
- Weight45 g
- Width140 mm
- Height122 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Contained items statement2 Audio CDs
- Running Time89
Save on Audio Books
- AU $89.47Trending at AU $97.89
- AU $27.59Trending at AU $32.55
- AU $16.32Trending at AU $19.28
- AU $19.16Trending at AU $25.10
- AU $21.62Trending at AU $24.46
- AU $39.98Trending at AU $46.99
- AU $12.99Trending at AU $14.75
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.