All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.19
- AU $13.90Trending at AU $17.77
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.18
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.24
- AU $23.32Trending at AU $32.85
- AU $71.09Trending at AU $79.99
- AU $50.05Trending at AU $66.59
About this product
- DescriptionThis is a ground-breaking book on using meditation in education and how it can enhance teaching and learning.
- Author BiographyJudith Simmer-Brown is Professor of Religious Studies at Naropa University and the author of Dakini's Warm Breath: The Feminine Principle in Tibetan Buddhism. Fran Grace is Professor of Religious Studies at the University of Redlands and the author of Carry A. Nation: Retelling the Life.
- PublisherState University of New York Press
- Date of Publication08/01/2011
- SubjectSocial Sciences: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleSUNY Series in Religious Studies
- Place of PublicationAlbany, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintState University of New York Press
- Weight417 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Edited byFran Grace,Judith Simmer-Brown
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.