Consider these sponsored items
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMeditation for Busy People offers simple strategies to reduce tension, minimize chronic stress, and quickly relax and unwind. Nobody needs meditation more than people who have time to meditate. These busy people may have tried meditation but given it up, as it seems so difficult to integrate into a hectic lifestyle. Most traditional meditation techniques were developed thousands of years ago for people living a very different lifestyle than today. Few people today find it easy to just sit down and relax. Meditation for Busy People is filled with methods that can actually be integrated into everyday life. A morning commute becomes a centering exercise, and the street ises outside an apartment window in the city become an aid rather than a distraction to finding the silent space within. Both active and passive meditation techniques are covered, and the aim of all the techniques is to teach the practitioner how to find the stillness in the storm of everyday life. Many methods are specially designed to be integrated into the reader's everyday routines, so that they soon can tackle even the most hectic day with an attitude of relaxed calm and playfulness.
- Author BiographyOsho is a contemporary mystic whose life and teachings have influenced millions of people of all ages, and from all walks of life. His often provocative and challenging teachings continue to generate more and more interest today, and his readership is dramatically expanding around the world in more than 50 languages. People can easily recognize the wisdom of his insights and their relevance to our lives and to the issues we are facing today. The Sunday Times (London) named Osho as one of the 1,000 Makers of the 20th Century. He is known around the world for his revolutionary contribution to meditation -- the science of inner transformation -- with the unique approach of his Osho Active Meditations acknowledging the accelerated pace of contemporary life and bringing meditation into modern life.
- PublisherOsho International
- Date of Publication30/10/2014
- SubjectMind, Body & Spirit: General
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintOsho International
- Weight171 g
- Width108 mm
- Height171 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $72.32
- AU $23.60Trending at AU $29.40
- AU $32.92Trending at AU $36.29
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $47.53
- AU $30.86Trending at AU $31.80
- AU $23.80Trending at AU $32.46
- AU $16.92Trending at AU $21.89
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.