All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.76
- AU $15.64Trending at AU $18.73
- AU $24.98Trending at AU $25.11
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.59
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $36.82
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $46.93
- AU $24.80Trending at AU $28.01
About this product
- DescriptionIn MEDITATION FOR MOTHERHOOD Yogi Brahmasamhara presents step-by-step guidance on authentic Zen meditation, the most powerful, natural and deeply beneficial practice available to a woman during the phases of creating and nurturing her baby. With over 40 gentle and tailored exercises you will practise the ancient arts of: * developing the patience to listen to yourself and your baby * letting go tension, worry and apprehension * damping down the mind babble * mindfulness, by deeply focusing on 'just this' * embracing your inner wisdom when confronted by difficulties Above all, you will acquire the ability to take these skills with you wherever you go.
- Author(s)Yogi Brahmasamhara
- PublisherRockpool Publishing
- Date of Publication01/05/2014
- SubjectAlternative Therapies & Health
- Place of PublicationNSW
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintRockpool Publishing
- Width153 mm
- Height254 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.