All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionEngage in the process of self-inquiry and understanding with expert teacher Robert Butera. All meditation methods are valid forms of practice, but they don't fit everyone alike. Meditation for Your Life explains the six basic forms and guides readers in identifying which ones suit them best. Questions and answers, exercises, and journaling engage readers in learning what steps they can take to make meditation (and its benefits) an enduring part of their lives. Wellness and inner-calm are achievable goals with suitable meditation styles-using techniques of breathwork or visualization, mantra or devotion, mindfulness or contemplation. Includes special emphasis on overcoming frequent blocks to inner growth.
- Author BiographyRobert Butera, Ph.D. has studied meditation and yoga since 1984. He is the founder of The YogaLife Institute in Devon, Pennsylvania, where he trains yoga instructors and publishes Yoga Living magazine.
- Author(s)Robert J. Butera
- PublisherLlewellyn Publications,U.S.
- Date of Publication10/09/2012
- SubjectMind, Body & Spirit: General
- Place of PublicationMinnesota
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLlewellyn Publications,U.S.
- Weight408 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine23 mm
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $72.93
- AU $23.60Trending at AU $29.65
- AU $32.93Trending at AU $36.60
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $47.93
- AU $30.86Trending at AU $32.07
- AU $23.80Trending at AU $32.73
- AU $16.92Trending at AU $22.07
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.