All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis bilingual edition of Descartes' Meditations on First Philosophy is aimed both specifically at serious students and professors of philosophy, and generally at anyone motivated by a strong philosophical interest.
- Author BiographyRene Descartes (1596-1650) was a French philosopher, mathematician, and scientist. Widely considered the father of modern western philosophy, Descartes's writings inform much of subsequent Western philosophy.
- Author(s)Rene Descartes
- PublisherAtlantic Books
- Date of Publication01/03/1990
- LanguageEnglish & French.
- Place of PublicationKent
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAtlantic Books
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight313 g
- Width141 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Volume editorGeorge Heffernan
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.90Trending at AU $23.01
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $75.38
- AU $32.85Trending at AU $36.70
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.07
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.48
- AU $17.43Trending at AU $19.79
- AU $44.07Trending at AU $51.53
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.