All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Holy Days and Nights is the period between Christmas Eve, which celebrates the birth of Jesus (described by Luke) and January 6th which is called Epiphany, which celebrates the baptism of Jesus in the Jordan by John the Baptist. This period is like the germinating seed in the depths of the earth which will sprout and finally bloom at the Resurrection of the Christ-ened Jesus after the crucifixion. During these days and nights we have the opportunity to reach a new level of understanding of this, the most profound mystery kwn to man, and indeed in the whole universe. This book contains short contemplations written between 2011-12 and 2015-16 during the Holy Days and Nights. These contemplations are based on indications given by Rudolf Steiner to Herbert Hahn for the twelve Holy Nights - twelve because that ties them to the twelve months of the year.
- Author BiographyKristina Kaine has worked with people all her life: during her early career in medical sales and staff recruitment, and for well over 20 years in her own business which matches people in business partnerships. Through this rich interaction with people, Kristina has observed the struggle for self identity from many angles. She was awakened to the ideas of Rudolf Steiner by Rev Mario Schoenmaker, attending all of Schoenmaker's lectures for 14 years. After Schoenmaker's death in 1997, Kristina realized the need to explain the knowledge of the threefold human being in simple terms that could be applied easily in daily life. As well as her weekly Reflections that are read worldwide, she has set this out in her book, 'I Connecting: the Soul's Quest', which was published in 2007 by Robert Sardello. It is not unusual for her to receive comments about her book like this: It seems like a very lucid treatment, like looking through a clear glass window through which one can discover and recognize the landscape of the soul.
- Author(s)Kristina Kaine
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication30/10/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectNon-Christian Religions
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight104 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $12.99Trending at AU $19.18
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $72.99
- AU $20.46Trending at AU $22.94
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $33.42
- AU $36.83Trending at AU $37.88
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.28
- AU $14.43Trending at AU $22.77
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.