All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThought by many to be the foremost Christian thinker of modern times the Jesuit priest Teilhard de Chardin combined the occupations of philosopher theologian and palaeontologist. Teilhard was sympathetic to the idea of a new consciousness which he believed would be similar to mystical enlightenment and would draw people closer to God. He also worked to reconcile the worlds of science and Roman Catholicism. These rich selections from the essays of Teilhard de Chardin offer personal insights on the creation spirituality of this well-kwn figure. Reflective and meditative this collection can be embraced by all who are searching for a fruitful and evolutionary perspective on universal experience.
- Author BiographyBlanche Marie Gallagher, BVM, is an art professor at Mundelein College in Chicago. She teaches the use of art for self-discovery, and has researched spirituality and art throughout the world.
- Author(s)Blanche Marie Gallagher
- PublisherInner Traditions Bear and Company
- Date of Publication29/12/1988
- SubjectMind, Body & Spirit: General
- Place of PublicationRochester, VT
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBear & Company
- Content Note6ill.
- Weight300 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine10 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $28.69Trending at AU $30.81
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.80
- AU $44.48Trending at AU $52.87
- AU $34.28Trending at AU $38.66
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.34
- AU $44.27Trending at AU $52.85
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.19
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.