All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFresh, fast and easy Mediterranean recipes If you are looking to recapture an amazing meal enjoyed on a Mediterranean holiday or just to enjoy the fresh flavoursome food that the Mediterranean has to offer, The Mediterranean Cookbook is perfect for you. This cookbook celebrates the healthy recipes and fantastic tastes that characterise the wonderful diversity of Mediterranean food, such as tapas, paellas and honey and spices. Over 300 local recipes from regions like Andalucia, Tuscany, Provence and the Greek Islands mingle with Middle Eastern recipes from areas including Morocco, Eygpt and Leban. Fancy recreating a sultry taverna, bustling bazaar or lively tapas bar in the comfort of your own home? You can uncover lots of easy recipes from different regions, alongside all the ingredients and step-by-step techniques you need to create healthy food from the Mediterranean. You'll also get to delve into the cuisines of key regions, such as Provence and Tuscany, with menus showing typical family meals. The Mediterranean Cookbook is a fantastic way for the whole family to enjoy easy, healthy Mediterranean food.
- Author BiographyMarie-Pierre Moine provides tasty recipes from France and Turkey, whilst Elisabeth Luard and Ghillie Basan contribute delicious recipes from the western Mediterranean and the Middle East.
- Author(s)Marie-Pierre Moine
- PublisherDorling Kindersley Ltd
- Date of Publication01/04/2014
- SubjectNational & Regional Cuisine
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Notecolour illustrations, map
- Weight1938 g
- Width235 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine34 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $60.69Trending at AU $73.28
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.54
- AU $20.38Trending at AU $26.08
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.78
- AU $33.32Trending at AU $36.33
- AU $36.16Trending at AU $49.55
- AU $18.16Trending at AU $21.18
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.