All listings for this product
Best-selling in Cook Books
Save on Cook Books
- AU $33.75Trending at AU $36.05
- AU $23.04Trending at AU $34.10
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $28.53
- AU $22.23Trending at AU $30.08
- AU $33.57Trending at AU $33.92
- AU $23.03Trending at AU $38.29
- AU $31.42Trending at AU $34.71
About this product
- DescriptionFood is key to the relaxed and healthy way of life in the Mediterranean, a region that offers us a stunning variety of delicious dishes to enjoy. Mixing traditional classics with inspired contemporary variations, this tempting collection includes all those you would expect--vegetable dips and mezze, fresh salads and sides, tagines, kebabs, and roasts--as well as others that could become your new favorites. With more than 150 beautiful color photographs of recipes that have been triple-tested for success every time, these dishes are ideal for large dinner parties as well as intimate gatherings.
- Author BiographyPamela Clark has a passion for food that is reflected in her role as head of a world-famous test kitchen. The team develops and tastes recipes for magazines and cookbooks. She lives in Sydney, Australia.
- Author(s)Pamela Clark
- PublisherSterling Publishing Co Inc
- SubjectNational & Regional Cuisine
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight1406 g
- Width213 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine36 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,With dust jacket
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.