All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $60.69Trending at AU $73.28
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.54
- AU $20.38Trending at AU $26.08
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.78
- AU $33.32Trending at AU $36.33
- AU $36.16Trending at AU $49.55
- AU $18.16Trending at AU $21.18
About this product
- DescriptionThis fully updated 6th edition has had a complete facelift and is w published in full colour in a new format. Throughout, the work has been updated, and in places expanded. It w includes a list of useful waypoints and routes ofr the entire Mediterranean which are shown on overprinted charts folded into the back of the book. The Mediterranean Cruising Handbook is a constant companion to the Imray Mediterranean Almanac and provides information on climate, equipment, radio, naviagation, routes to the Mediterranean, history, marine life, food and basic information on each Mediterranean country.
- Author BiographyRod Heikell has spent more than 30 years cruising the coasts and islands of the Mediterranean. He is the acknowledged expert on sailing in the Mediterranean. His pilots have become the model for others and are often referred to as the 'bible'!. Since teh publication of his first book, Greek Waters Pilot in 1982 , he has written over a dozen others on realted matters and also edits the Imray-tetra cahrt series on the Aegean and Ionian. He sails Skylax, a 45' New-Zealand designed and his sixth boat.
- Author(s)Rod Heikell
- PublisherImray,Laurie,Norie & Wilson Ltd
- Date of Publication21/04/2012
- SubjectWater Sports
- Place of PublicationHuntingdon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintImray,Laurie,Norie & Wilson Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations (chiefly col.), col. maps
- Weight885 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Edition Statement6th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.