All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $96.53
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.55Trending at AU $86.07
About this product
- DescriptionIn leafing through the 130 recipes presented, covering all types of dishes (from antipasti to desserts, from first courses to pizzas and focaccias, and on to second course dishes of meat and fish), the reader can 'savour' the countless expressions of Mediterranean cuisine. Starting with the triad of grains/vegetables/oil, which remains constant, each culture of the Mediterranean basin has throughout millennia of history distilled its own elementary model, typical and distinctive. Owing to the historical and anthropological richness that distinguishes it even today, Italy has succeeded in expressing the Mediterranean model in an infinity of recipes and typical dishes, making the Italian gastromical tradition unmistakable and inimitable. Eating 'Italian style' thus becomes t only a proper and healthful living habit, but above all, an occasion to savour this exquisite tradition of the Bel Paese.
- Author BiographyAcademia Barilla is the first international center dedicated to the promotion and development of Italian Gastronomic Culture in the world. In order to achieve this objective, it puts into action a daily commitment in appraising the wealth of Italian products and sustaining research into its own services which are of a very high standard of quality.
- Author(s)Academia Barilla
- PublisherWhite Star
- Date of Publication29/09/2011
- SubjectNational & Regional Cuisine
- Place of PublicationVercelli
- Country of PublicationItaly
- ImprintWhite Star
- Out-of-print date02/04/2014
- Content Note221 colour photographs
- Weight2177 g
- Width235 mm
- Height350 mm
- Spine33 mm
- Format DetailsWith dust jacket
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.