All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $94.99Trending at AU $106.80
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.51
- AU $104.90Trending at AU $118.13
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $108.21
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $107.51
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $106.06
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.61
About this product
- DescriptionResidential architecture as a discipline is heavily influenced by culture: both of the architect and of the country where it is located. This dazzling collection of homes by Lebanese architects is richly informed by both historical and modern Leban, taking into account all factors of life in that country, from the climate and the vernacular architecture, to the troubled past and Beirut's explosion as a fashionable, modern city. Featuring both urban and rural residences, and even works by trailblazing Lebanese architects in other countries, this book provides and unforgettable glimpse into the traditions, aspirations and influences of Lebanese invators in the fields of architecture and design.
- Author BiographyCarles Broto, has over 20 years experience in the publishing industry, specializing in architecture and design. His considerable expertise has led to his works becoming a reference for professionals and students alike. He is currently leading the development of the ARCHITECTURE ONLINE LIBRARY, a trail-blazing online architectural publication collective. He lives and works in Barcelona.
- Author(s)Carles Broto
- PublisherLinks International
- Date of Publication01/04/2015
- Place of PublicationBarcelona
- Country of PublicationSpain
- ImprintLinks International
- Out-of-print date15/03/2016
- Weight1783 g
- Width240 mm
- Height300 mm
- Spine27 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.