All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCelebrate the flavors of Greece, Italy, and Spain with The Mediterranean Slow Cooker Cookbook With The Mediterranean Slow Cooker Cookbook, you'll enjoy healthy vegetables, fruits, legumes, fish, and whole grains from the most delicious region on earth. Mediterranean food draws much of its flavor from heart-healthy fats such as olive oil and nuts. By using a slow cooker, you can maximize the taste of your Mediterranean dishes and save time in the kitchen. With a bit of advanced preparation, you can come home to a healthy, slow-cooked Mediterranean meal, even on a busy weeknight. The Mediterranean Slow Cooker Cookbook will add delicious variety to your plate with: 101 robust, healthy recipes, including Turkish Stuffed Eggplant, Garlic Tilapia, and Chocolate Hazelnut Bread Pudding Flavor profiles of 5 different regions 14 essential tips for using your slow cooker 76 key ingredients to keep in your kitchen A handy guide to cook time conversions With its simple recipes, Mediterranean Slow Cooker Cookbook can bring savory, romantic flavors to your plate-and extra time to your day.
- Author(s)Salinas Press
- PublisherSalinas Press
- Date of Publication28/02/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectNational & Regional Cuisine
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSalinas Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight318 g
- Width190 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Most relevant reviews
- platypup6320 Oct, 2016by
Easy slow cooker recipes.
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: New
Save on Cook Books
- AU $9.20Trending at AU $16.98
- AU $20.72Trending at AU $31.27
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $27.00
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $26.67
- AU $31.21Trending at AU $33.64
- AU $32.26Trending at AU $40.45
- AU $25.75Trending at AU $28.44
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.