All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $12.99Trending at AU $19.18
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $72.99
- AU $20.46Trending at AU $22.94
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $33.42
- AU $36.83Trending at AU $37.88
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.28
- AU $14.43Trending at AU $22.77
About this product
- DescriptionFrom the time Linda Lauren was a small child, her special gift started manifesting itself in the indoor movies that danced before her third eye. Thankfully, her Italian-American family was able to embrace their daughter's curious abilities. In fact, the uncanny activities of the young fourth-generation psychic medium were strikingly similar to those of her paternal grandmother in Italy. Now Lauren shares her own experience, from first visions to mainstream career psychic medium, in her new memoir, Medium Rare: The Memoir of a Fourth Generation Psychic Medium. An enthralling account of self-discovery amid strange phemena, it's certain to engage readers interested in creating a happy life by following their inner guidance, matter how far removed it is from society's rms. From that first view of the images inside her eyelids to her ultimate acceptance of her birthright, Lauren chrologically recounts the events surrounding her gift that served as stepping-stones to her eventual realization of the magnitude of her psychic capacity. Throughout her experiences, the author was fortunate to have deeply supportive parents, who were able to shepherd her through her uncommon childhood with dignity, respect, and unflagging faith. Soon, Lauren's psychic tendencies were in full swing. She courted ghostly visitors in her home. She frequently conversed with her mom's friend Jeannie. When a premonition about a falling painting at her Catholic school proved to be pan out, she was removed from the school, but t before safeguarding her fellow students from the hazard. And, while she enjoyed the popularity her skills afforded her at high school and beyond, as she came of age, she chose to play them down. When, as an adult, she finally accepted her gift as her calling in life, Lauren emerged as a leading psychic medium, who has helped police investigations, led pararmal excursions, and is the owner and operator of Linda Lauren's Embracing The Universe Metaphysical Center in Mountainside, New Jersey. Her story t only reveals the fascinating path of a psychic medium in realizing the full potential of her natural gifts, it is a rousing testament to the deep satisfaction anyone can channel by tapping into their individual attributes.
- Author BiographyLinda Lauren is a 4th Generation Psychic Medium who owns and operates Linda Lauren's Embracing The Universe in Mountainside, NJ. She has been a professional psychic since consulting with law enforcement in a murder investigation dating back to 1978. Linda Lauren is also a Color and Energy Consultant and connects with people who come to her for guidance through the color and energy she senses around them. This led to the NY Times referring to her as the 'Travel Psychic(TM)'. Lauren's first book, Hostage in Time is a paranormal time travel romance. Lauren is a Reiki Practitioner with a private Healing Room at her metaphysical center. Lauren's psychic abilities have been evident throughout her life. As a young child, she saw colors around people and with her Mother's help, learned to interpret those colors. As she grew, her family helped her understand and work with her psychic abilities. Lauren has spent her lifetime helping those who come to her. In high school she was known as 'Gypsy' and gave readings for .25[ to students, teachers and administrators. In college, her counseling education added to her knowledge of the mind, body and spirit connection. Lauren utilizes Psychic Profiling in which she incorporates her assessment of the color and energy around her clients, along with reading their handwriting or photo. This information also allows Linda to teach her client how to create positive awareness in their life and environment. Her iApp, 'The Vibe' helps people connect regularly with positive energy through the colors and meanings of Linda Lauren's Energy Art(TM) and is available from iTunes. Linda Lauren has been featured on ABC-TV Nightline, The Nightly News with Chuck Scarborough on NBC New York, Open House NYC, in the New York Times, The Wall Street Journal, New York Post, People Pets, a&u magazine, The Daily News, Hamptons magazine, The Star Ledger, Quest magazine, The Daily, Bottom Line Personal, Lifestyles In Elegant Living, Fashion Wire Daily, Metro, Fox411 News, Social Life, Instinct, For Me Magazine, Matters and the Chicago Tribune. She can be heard on radio shows across the country, among them, NPR and America's Radio News Network. Her columns can be found on her blog Medium Rare(TM), The Huffington Post and The Second Life Enquirer.
- Author(s)Linda Lauren
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication19/09/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMind, Body & Spirit: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight313 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.