All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book sets out to provide a new understanding of the nexus between the literary world and contemporary communication (iPhone et al.) in all its facets -- t Marshall McLuhan's The medium is the message , but a new formula: The medium is the maker . In this exploration of the medium -- traditional, modern, post-modern -- Miller engages with Browning, Freud, and Derrida to provide a platform of personal discovery and literary enlightenment (at times solemn, ironic, comic, and occasionally devastating).
- Author BiographyJ Hillis Miller is UCI Distinguished Research Professor of Comparative Literature and English at the University of California at Irvine. He is the author of many books and articles on literature and literary theory.
- Author(s)J. Hillis Miller
- PublisherSussex Academic Press
- Date of Publication03/07/2009
- SubjectLiterary Criticism
- Place of PublicationBrighton
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSussex Academic Press
- Content Noteb/w photos
- Weight160 g
- Width190 mm
- Height130 mm
- Spine8 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $72.68
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $98.73
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.33
- AU $33.32Trending at AU $36.03
- AU $36.16Trending at AU $48.46
- AU $18.16Trending at AU $21.03
- AU $25.01Trending at AU $27.16
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.