Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $70.99
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.73
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $97.29
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.09
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $36.97
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.76
- AU $71.09Trending at AU $85.59
About this product
- DescriptionThis work shows how and why case management and community support replaced psychiatry and mental hospitals. It examines everyday written and oral narratives to prove that the common critique of social workers - that they are state agents controlling clients - is untrue.
- Author BiographyJerry E. Floersch is an assistant professor at the Mandel School of Applied Social Sciences at Case Western Reserve University.
- Author(s)Jerry E. Floersch
- PublisherColumbia University Press
- Date of Publication13/02/2002
- SubjectSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintColumbia University Press
- Content Note2 figures
- Weight490 g
- Width158 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.