All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.82
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.80
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.86
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $36.95
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $47.10
- AU $24.91Trending at AU $28.23
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $13.31
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is about my parents, Eliot and Priscilla Vestner, their Victorian childhood; their courtship, marriage, love and survival through the upheavals of the twentieth century; It is also about their family roots and how those roots influenced their lives and mine. Three main themes run through the story: the changing shape of the family; a passion for public service; and embarking on a new journey in life, an adventure. The story is told as a combination of history and memoir.
- Author BiographyEliot Vestner is a retired lawyer. He graduated from Amherst College, received an MA in English from the University of Michigan, and a law degree from Columbia Law School. He lives in Kittery, Maine and Boca Grande, Florida, with his wife, Louisa.
- Author(s)Jr Eliot N Vestner
- PublisherBooksurge Publishing
- Date of Publication18/01/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectAutobiography: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBooksurge Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight599 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.