Save on Fiction Books
- AU $16.82Trending at AU $17.35
- AU $66.82Trending at AU $74.89
- AU $92.35Trending at AU $104.01
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $70.87
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.50
- AU $23.99Trending at AU $25.75
- AU $10.20Trending at AU $13.49
About this product
- DescriptionMeet me in Paris is a transnational romantic drama by a newcomer to women's fiction, LuAnn Marshall. In this engaging debut, the author captures the timeless essence of love and loss spread across a variety of cultures. Refreshingly original, this vel is ultimately a story of love told through three very different relationships. Fate deals Gisela a cruel hand when she loses her husband during the World Trade Center terrorist attacks. Forced to make sense of this random tragedy, she endures the pain with the help of two friends, each who struggle with their own troubles of the heart. As Gisela recovers, one of her friends is driven to the breaking point, while the other must remain strong as Gisela's support. At once triumphant and bold, Meet me in Paris features strong women that will inspire readers of all ages and cultures.
- Author BiographyLuAnn Marshall retired from an extensive fashion career, including multi-store retail management and fashion buyer. Along with her husband, a pilot, she has been able to travel extensively, both domestically and internationally. The proud mother of three children and grandmother to five, she and her husband make their home in Orlando, Florida. This is her first novel.
- Author(s)Luann Marshall
- PublisherBooksurge Publishing
- Date of Publication24/07/2007
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBooksurge Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight295 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.