All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.28
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.54
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.78
- AU $33.32Trending at AU $36.33
- AU $36.16Trending at AU $48.86
- AU $18.16Trending at AU $21.21
- AU $25.01Trending at AU $27.39
About this product
- DescriptionNo Frills! No Formulas! Just Fundamentals! It doesn't matter if you are just starting out in sales or consider yourself an old pro; Meet More Make More has something for you! It is a -nsense guide to building an effective and productive network of loyal customers, strategic partners, and raving fans. The principles are simple to understand and easy to implement. Meet More Make More addresses key topics like: -Effective Communication -Business Party Etiquette -Social Media Best Practices -Reputation Management Even if you only incorporate one new idea into your business plan, Meet More Make More will prove its worth. You will see how fun and easy it is to meet new people, to add value by being a resource, and to give more than you get. Don't get bogged down with needless maxims and multi-step programs. Meet More Make More was written by a busy professional for a busy professional. It will save you time and energy so you can turn your network into net worth!
- Author BiographyStephen Meadows is an accomplished sales professional with a stellar 14-year career that includes: managing, training, and mentoring sales professionals. Entering the real estate industry at the age of 18, he quickly realized how building a strong network would help him succeed. At age 20, he was honored as REALTOR-of-the-Year for his local Association of REALTORS. A year later, he was managing a branch office for a local firm. In 2006, Stephen relocated to Nashville, TN, where he continued excelling in sales. In 2009, he was a Semi-finalist for the REALTOR Magazine 30 Under 30 competition, a first for his company of over 700 agents. Throughout his career, Stephen has been focused on education and the betterment of his peers. He has earned multiple real estate designations such as: CRS, ABR, GRI, and SFR. Even after leaving real estate sales, he continued a commitment to excellence in education by writing and teaching several continuing education classes. He serves as a mentor to his colleagues at American Home Shield, where he has successfully revitalized company sales in the Nashville market. Stephen believes whole-heartedly in the power of networking, in the concept of being a resource to others, and giving more than you get. His ultimate goal is to help salespeople from all walks of life build their business through personal relationships. Stephen has been quoted saying, Networking is in my very blood. I wouldn't be where I am today, if not for the relationships I have built along the way. His passion is apparent in everything he does. It's a passion to teach. It's a passion to mentor. It's a passion to raise the bar of professionalism in sales. It is that very passion that infects all those around Stephen and helps them to be better at what they do best!
- Author(s)Stephen J Meadows
- PublisherCronus Media Ventures, LLC
- Date of Publication06/05/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCronus Media Ventures, LLC
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight159 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Foreword byTim Davis
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.