CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.83
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.78
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.22
- AU $67.69Trending at AU $74.92
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $36.87
- AU $44.28Trending at AU $46.99
- AU $25.61Trending at AU $28.40
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is primarily written for Unitarian Universalists. It shows why we should include Jesus in our churches, but with a human interpretation and his meaning for today.
- Author BiographyJohn Shonle has been a Unitarian for over 60 years. He has a Ph. D. in physics and taught college before going into business for himself. He has been a lay peacher for several UU churches. This book grew out of the research done for one of his sermons.
- Author(s)John I Shonle
- PublisherMany Paths Publishing
- Date of Publication15/12/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChristian History & Denominations
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMany Paths Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight240 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.