All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $7.99Trending at AU $8.23
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.78
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.22
- AU $66.30Trending at AU $74.69
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $36.87
- AU $25.48Trending at AU $28.23
About this product
- DescriptionLibrarians must kw how to provide essential programs and services that make a difference for the people they serve if libraries are going to survive. Meeting Community Needs: A Practical Guide for Librarians shows librarians how to identify real needs, how to meet them with effective services and programs, and how to evaluate their success. When librarians can demonstrate the impact that effective library programs and services have on people's lives, their confidence and ability to argue that libraries are more than unessential or ancillary services will be strengthened.
- Author BiographyPamela H. MacKellar is an author, teacher and library consultant who has been a librarian for over 30 years. In her positions as a library director, assistant librarian, newspaper librarian, health sciences librarian, cataloger, technology consultant and independent consultant in libraries of all kinds including special, school, public, post-secondary, tribal, prison and a state library agency she has had the opportunity to design and implement many library programs and services in various library types. Pam has designed and taught online courses and workshops on grants for libraries and non-profits; written successful proposals for government and foundation grants; planned and administered grant projects; and reviewed grant proposals for federal and state agencies. She was the recipient of the 2010 Loleta D. Fyan Award from the American Library Association for an Online Management Course for New Library Directors in New Mexico.
- Author(s)Pamela H. Mackellar
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication15/12/2015
- SubjectLibrary & Information Science
- Series TitlePractical Guides for Librarians
- Series Part/Volume Number21
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield Publishers
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight531 g
- Width211 mm
- Height276 mm
- Spine11 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.