All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $75.23
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.11
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $71.05
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $103.87
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.29
- AU $57.95Trending at AU $58.89
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $113.02
About this product
- DescriptionMeeting the Needs of Your Most Able Pupils: English provides specific guidance on: * Recognising high ability and multiple intelligences * Planning, differentiation and extension/enrichment in English * Teacher questioning skills * Support for more able pupils with special educational needs (dyslexia, ADHD, sensory impairment) * Homework * Recording and assessment * Beyond the classroom: Visits, competitions, summer schools, masterclasses, links with universities, businesses and other organisations This book includes comprehensive appendices with linked resources available online that feature: * Useful contacts and resources * Lesson plans * Liaison sheets for Teaching Assistants * Homework activities * Monitoring sheets This book is an essential resources for secondary teachers, subject heads of departments, leading teachers for G&T Education (Gifted and Talented co-ordinators), SENCos and LA advisers.
- Author BiographyErica Glew is a Gifted and Talented Co-ordinator and Head of the Learing Resources Centre at Holy Trinity School.
- Author(s)Erica Glew
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication17/07/2007
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Series TitleThe Gifted and Talented Series
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintDavid Fulton Publishers Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight385 g
- Width210 mm
- Height297 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Contained items statementContains Paperback and CD-ROM
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.