Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $73.29
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $71.81
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $70.75
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $103.44
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.95
- AU $53.09Trending at AU $58.60
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $112.55
About this product
- DescriptionMeeting the Needs of Your Most Able Pupils: Science provides specific guidance on: * recognising high ability and multiple intelligences * planning, differentiation and extension/enrichment * teacher questioning skills * support for more able pupils with special educational needs (dyslexia, ADHD, sensory impairment) * homework * recording and assessment * beyond the classroom: visits, competitions, summer schools, masterclasses, links with universities, businesses and other organisations. This book includes comprehensive appendices with linked resources available online that feature: * useful contacts and resources * lesson plans * liaison sheets for Teaching Assistants * homework activities * monitoring sheets. This book is an essential resource for secondary teachers, subject heads of departments, Leading Teachers for G&T Education (Gifted and Talented co-ordinators), SENCos and LA advisers.
- Author BiographyTim Alderman is the cluster co-ordiantor for Gifted and Talented in the Liverpool area. He is Head of Science in a Liverpool comprehensive school and plays an active role in the Excellence in Cities initiatives in the North West.
- Author(s)Tim Alderman
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication21/04/2008
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Series TitleThe Gifted and Talented Series
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintDavid Fulton Publishers Ltd
- Weight408 g
- Width210 mm
- Height297 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Contained items statementContains Paperback and CD-ROM
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.