CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $7.99Trending at AU $8.23
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.78
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.22
- AU $66.97Trending at AU $74.69
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $36.87
- AU $25.61Trending at AU $28.40
About this product
- DescriptionA fresh, holds barred insight into reincarnation and New Age philosophy. Before anyone decides to embark upon on a Mind Body Spirit therapy, this is a must to read.
- Author BiographyHoward Baker is widely known for his works on the Sixties and his thought-provoking contributions to the world of Mind Body Spirit, Cosmic Gardening, and Gardening by the Moon. His published works include: Sawdust Caesar Enlightenment and the Death of Michael Mouse His refreshing take on the world in general never fails to enlighten and entertain.
- Author(s)Howard Baker
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication11/02/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMind, Body & Spirit: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight322 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.