All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDesigned to both entertain and teach valuable lessons from United States history, this book follows two young detectives as they solve mysteries from the nation's past. Ninth in a popular series, this book features more maps, photos, and puzzles to be examined as Meg and Peter race across the country--from Plymouth, Massachusetts to San Francisco, California--to figure out the historical mysteries. Children are encouraged to participate in solving the mystery by answering questions, figuring out codes, and searching pictures for clues while learning important lessons about history, geography, and diversity.
- Author BiographyLucinda Landon is a children's book illustrator, the founder of Secret Passage Press, and the author of American History Mysteries and the Meg Mackintosh Mystery series. She lives in Foster, Rhode Island.
- Author(s)Lucinda Landon
- PublisherSecret Passage Press
- Date of Publication01/08/2008
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Place of PublicationNorth Scituate
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSecret Passage Press
- Content Noteb/w illus
- Weight453 g
- Width158 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine10 mm
Save on Children & YA Non-Fiction
- AU $17.19Trending at AU $17.60
- AU $20.99Trending at AU $22.96
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.