All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA board book version of this classic Meg and Mog story. It's Mog's birthday and he decides he'd like to go in a space ship for his birthday treat. One quick spell later and Meg and Mog are zooming off to the moon! They eventually land and have a great adventure with two friendly astronauts, jumping around in zero gravity and even sampling some tasty space food. But all birthday treats must come to an end and Meg and Mog set off home where they are greeted by Owl and a delicious birthday tea.
- Author BiographyHelen Nicoll worked with Jan Pienkowski for over forty years, first at the BBC and then on the Meg and Mog stories. She owned and ran the audio company Cover to Cover for many years. Helen lived in Marlborough, Wiltshire. She died on September 30, 2012.
- Author(s)Helen Nicoll
- PublisherPenguin Books Ltd
- Date of Publication05/01/2006
- SubjectPre-school & Early Learning
- Series TitleMeg and Mog
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Notechiefly col. Illustrations
- Weight268 g
- Width163 mm
- Height166 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Interest AgeTo 3
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $17.00Trending at AU $18.75
- AU $12.13Trending at AU $16.83
- AU $14.96Trending at AU $20.83
- AU $9.34Trending at AU $15.64
- AU $10.36Trending at AU $14.56
- AU $10.15Trending at AU $11.84
- AU $20.68Trending at AU $23.69
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.