CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $63.56Trending at AU $66.18
- AU $79.36Trending at AU $80.64
- AU $62.47Trending at AU $71.31
- AU $60.00Trending at AU $71.19
- AU $64.00Trending at AU $71.74
- AU $30.93Trending at AU $31.73
- AU $28.87Trending at AU $31.73
About this product
- DescriptionBuild your own mega model dragon to live in your own home! At 115 centimetres long and with a wingspan of 120 centimetres, your dragon model will definitely impress (or terrify) your friends. The stunning illustrated model can stand up or be hung from the ceiling by an adult. The dragon is easy to construct without using glue or using scissors. The thick model pieces are pressed out of 2mm boards. The set includes a 24-page book filled with fearsome facts and striking pictures of these magnificent flying beasts.
- Author BiographyDeborah Kespert is an experienced children's editor and author. She is the author of the Press-out Pets series for Carlton, as well as The Hound of the Baskervilles interactive mystery book.
- Author(s)Deborah Kespert
- PublisherCarlton Books Ltd
- Date of Publication05/11/2015
- FormatMixed media product
- SubjectNovelty & Activity Books
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCarlton Kids
- Width264 mm
- Height302 mm
- Contained items statementContains Other merchandise and Paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.