All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $69.05Trending at AU $71.47
- AU $84.17Trending at AU $91.13
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $83.49
- AU $11.56Trending at AU $16.38
- AU $19.46Trending at AU $20.37
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.67
- AU $21.57Trending at AU $24.15
About this product
- DescriptionKate and her friends sit at a table discussing there failed internet business. It went boom in the bust. Kate tells them she has a sure fire way they can make money... start an New Religion on the Internet. Kate says that in their religion they will recognize Buddah as the first messiah, Jesus as the second and Mohammed as the third. Kate tells them the religion would be based on the coming of the next messiah, the fourth messiah. The new name of God is IT. This time the spirit of Christ will come back as one million messiah's... the Megachrist. Our new bible for the new messiah's will be one page long so we can print it on a tee shirt. And how does someone kw they are a new messiah? You ask. If their credit card clears, then they are a messiah. We will be the secret prophets, share the profits and build the website. We charge a $100 and we give them a web page they can print off and add their names to a list of messiah's. Its a scam that will make them a $100,000,000. God sees what they're doing and decides to use them to spread the word. Kate meets a Black Moses who tells them they will be visited by three of God's prophets; Buddha, Jesus and Muhammad... A Californian Surfer Dude, a Kung Fu expert and a Mysterious Magical woman. So find out if Kate takes the money and runs or see's the light and becomes the prophet of the new age. I mean if you where God wouldn't you use the Internet to get your message out? Or maybe a movie even? It could happen God moves in mysterious ways.
- Author BiographyHarry lives in London. He is a computer programmer. He ran a failed Internet web hosting company and now writes books and movie scripts. His first movie is called Pub Crawl about drinking and gambling in Camden Town. He is working on making a movie of Megachrist.com, so if you like the book go see the movie... but the book has better special effects.
- Author(s)Harry McGeough
- Date of Publication24/03/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectScience Fiction & Fantasy
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight295 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.