All listings for this product
Best-selling in Audio Books
Save on Audio Books
- AU $22.33Trending at AU $24.45
- AU $10.56Trending at AU $12.56
- AU $40.99Trending at AU $51.53
- AU $44.90Trending at AU $50.34
- AU $12.39Trending at AU $19.04
- AU $19.00Trending at AU $22.78
- AU $19.58Trending at AU $22.41
About this product
- DescriptionHow do we let go of the illusions that imprison us, to discover eternal liberation here and w? This was a core question that compelled the legendary 13th-century Christian mystic Meister Eckhart to reflection and spiritual practice. With this in-depth learning program, James Finley, one of today's best-kwn teachers of the Christian contemplative tradition, leads us through six hours of insights and meditations for applying Meister Eckhart's wisdom today-a path for discovering an indestructible joy that that transcends even death, and to experience God t as a separate being but as the very reality of ourselves and all creation.
- Author BiographyJames Finley, PhD, lived and studied at the Abbey of Gethsemani with Thomas Merton and holds degrees from the University of Akron, Saint John College, and the Fuller Theological Seminary. His books include Merton's Palace of Nowhere and Christian Meditation. Visit contemplativeway.org.
- Author(s)James Finley
- PublisherSounds True Inc
- Date of Publication02/06/2014
- SubjectMind, Body & Spirit: General
- Place of PublicationLouisville, CO
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSounds True Inc
- Out-of-print date10/01/2017
- Weight286 g
- Width168 mm
- Height167 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Contained items statement6 Audio CDs
- Running Time360
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.