All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA basic, easy-to-understand, step-by-step method about playing the harp. Extensively illustrated, this book is for musicians of all levels, requiring only an interest in learning to play the harp. The material in the book can be applied to any type of harp (with or without pedals) and any type of music. Specific topics covered include basic positioning, tuning, and techniques, etudes, and a colorful selection of folk harp solos. Each section of the book is arranged to show the most efficient way to learn quickly and as easily.
- Author(s)Laurie Riley
- PublisherMel Bay Publications,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/04/1994
- SubjectMusic & Dance
- Place of PublicationMissouri
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMel Bay Publications,U.S.
- Weight227 g
- Width229 mm
- Height305 mm
- Spine6 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $90.88Trending at AU $92.76
- AU $28.69Trending at AU $30.73
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.60
- AU $44.48Trending at AU $51.92
- AU $78.77Trending at AU $115.92
- AU $34.28Trending at AU $38.56
- AU $44.27Trending at AU $52.71
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.